1) All the registered and presented papers will be published in the volume of Conference Proceeding, which will be indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec, and other indexing organizations.
*All registered and presented papers will be online publishing.
2)Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals.
1 . A Guide For Author
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper. ( Read More)
2 .Paper Preparation
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited;
6) Only unpublished original manuscript will be submitted for peer review.